Because of every horrible dating story that you have ever heard!
Matchmaking provides a better, safer, more effective, stress-free way to date in a world that has become very complicated.
- Imagine knowing that your date is who they say they are, they have been screened, and personally matched to your needs and wants
- Imagine they have the similar relationship goals, similar beliefs, and similar personality
- Imagine that you do not have to worry about asking the awkward questions about whether they:
- "want children"
- "want marriage"
- "have health issues"
- "have difficult exes"
- How would you feel if you could go on a date that was safe?
No more taking pictures of license plates and saying" If I don't come back from this date, this is who kidnapped me". It is CRAZY that we have to do this!
- How do you feel about knowing your date would be held accountable for any bad behavior/etiquette choices?